What are our kids drama lessons about?
Our fun and edu-tainment drama lessons are packed with creative themes, drama games and activities, interactive pretend play, singing, rhymes, body movement, short stories and more! These include visits from our guest characters such as “Mrs. Word” and “Jack in the Box”, who help us with clear speech, word pronunciation, emotional expression, releasing our imagination and building good manners!
What age are our kids drama lessons for?
We offer both human & online lessons, who are generally targeted for children aged 3-9 years, as a guideline – however our lessons are enjoyed by many other ages, as each child is unique with their own maturity and creativity levels. Some branches offer lessons for “LITTLE-BIG” Actors, tailored for the older 10-13 years age category.
Benefits of pre-recorded online lessons:
- The freedom to enjoy our online edu-tainment drama lessons in the comfort of your home, with no need to travel.
- The flexibility to learn through play and enjoy our lessons at any time.
- We make use of improvised lesson props and household items, and promote creativity and imagination with “pretend play”.
- Some lessons have optional drama props & fancy dress ideas, that can be a separate art & craft activity to do at home, before your lesson.
- Once paid, you can go back & view the lessons again!
Little Actors lesson benefits, for both human + virtual classes?
- Learning through play with imagination and creativity
- Improving clear speech and word pronunciation
- Help to build self-confidence and listening skills
- Improving good manners
- Body movement with music, singing and dance
- Short stories
- Beating boredom and having FUN!
*For online lessons only * Some lessons have optional drama props & fancy dress ideas, that can be a separate arts & crafts activity to do at home, before your lesson.*