What are our online lessons about?
Our fun and edu-tainment drama lessons are packed with creative themes, drama games and activities, interactive pretend play, singing, rhymes, body movement and short stories. We have regular visits from our signature characters such as “Mrs. Word” and “Jack in the Box”, as well as guest appearances from other Little Actors Teachers, who help us with clear speech and word pronunciation, emotional expression, releasing our imagination and building our good manners!
Who are these online drama lessons for?
Our online lessons are generally targeted for children aged 3-9 years, as a guideline – however our lessons are enjoyed by many other ages, as each child is unique with their own maturity and creativity levels.
What makes our lessons extra cool?
- The freedom to enjoy our online edu-tainment drama lessons in the comfort of your home, with no need to travel.
- The flexibility to learn through play and enjoy our lessons at any time.
- We make use of improvised lesson props and household items, and promote creativity and imagination with “pretend play”.
- Some lessons have optional drama props & fancy dress ideas, that can be a separate art & craft activity to do at home, before your lesson.
- Once paid, you can go back & view the lessons again!
What are Little Actors lesson benefits?
- Learning through play with imagination and creativity
- Improving clear speech and word pronunciation
- Help to build self-confidence and listening skills
- Improving good manners
- Body movement with music, singing and dance
- Short stories – Which can be also played again later!
- Beating boredom and having FUN!
*Some lessons have optional drama props & fancy dress ideas, that can be a separate arts & crafts activity to do at home, before your lesson.*
Little Actors Virtual Club Packages
R780 for 12 lessons
R420 for 6 lessons
R225 for 3 lessons
What do I need to get started?
- Internet connection: You will need a stable internet connection for your online lesson viewing.
- Lesson Preparation – Clear Space: Please clear an open space to allow for free body movement and dancing.
- Lesson Preparation – Noise: Some lessons have singing & rhymes, as a note for adults working from home.
- Lesson Preparation – Props: Some lessons have optional props & fancy dress, that can be a separate art & craft activity.
- Payment: We accept PayFast & bank transfers.
How it works?
Step 1: CHOOSE your lesson pack of either three, six or twelve virtual lessons.
Step 2: Make PAYMENT via PayFast/bank transfer with your NAME + LESSON PACK as reference.
Step 3: SEND your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Once cleared, FOLLOW the email guide to Log In with your credentials provided at the “My Account” tab:
littleactors.co.za > My Account > Log In
Step 5: CHECK for lesson space + optional lesson props as another activity before each lesson.
Step 6: ENJOY your lessons in the privacy of your home!
Step 7: PLAYBACK – Once purchased, you can view your lessons again later.